Simple ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace
The measures below will help prevent the spread of infections in your workplace, such as colds, flu and stomach bugs, and protect your customers, contractors, and employees.
Employers should start doing these things now, even if COVID-19 cases has not risen again in the communities where they operate. These measures can reduce working days lost due to illness and stop or slow the spread of COVID-19 if it arrives at one of your workplaces.
Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic:
– Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly
– Why? Because contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that COVID-19 spreads.
Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors, and customers:
– Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace. Make sure these dispensers are regularly refilled.
– Display posters promoting hand-washing. Ask your local public health authority for these or consult www.WHO.int
– Combine with other communication measures such as offering guidance from occupational
health and safety officers, briefings at meetings, and information on sites to promote hand-washing.
– Make sure that staff, contractors, and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water.
Hiring a professional office cleaning company is a great way to maintain a COVID-19 safe workplace. We’re committed to providing office cleaning services with the City of London and Birmingham. With the sanitisation and deep cleaning services you can make sure that your office’s wellbeing is at its best. Contact Dazzle today and get your FREE quote in a couple of minutes! We provide the best commercial cleaning and wellbeing solutions in London and Birmingham.