Create happy employees
It is now more important than ever to nurture your commercial premises and create working environments that are super clean. Couple this with workspace wellbeing and you will improve employee productivity by:
Enhancing company culture
Creating antibacterial clean workplaces
Office cleaning statistics
It's amazing how much bacteria is around us on a daily basis,
check out the statistics below:
The average office desk has up to 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat
87% workers eat their lunch at their desks on a daily basis.
One of the most common reasons for absenteeism is cold and flu. Flu and viruses can last up to 18 hours on a work surface.
Bacteria can increase up to 31% per day if surfaces are not cleaned properly!
82% of office workers say they would be more productive in a cleaner office environment
The average office employee loses 9 days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to the lack of workplace hygiene
Why use Dazzle London?
- We're a clean tech first company utilizing the latest industry software and Apps to speed up our systems and processes, to create consistent and superior cleans
- We use a specialist GPS timesheet and job sheet App, so we know when the cleaner arrives and that they've done all the necessary works required
- All of our teams are fully trained on ALL new jobs they take on
- Every cleaner has a digital job sheet and this MUST be completed before leaving each shift to elevate the overall clean.
- We're a rapidly growing family run business
- Our costs are VERY competitive
- We take security very seriously, our teams are GDPR compliant
- All our staff are vetted, speak English, insured and fully DBS checked
- We provide a full turnkey service for commercial cleaning that aids staff productivity & retention
Is your staff
Drive engagement and productivity
61% of the UK’s workforce is disengaged.
This muddle of absenteeism, employee turnover and retraining is costing the UK economy £340 billion a year.